gTalk to me
February 23, 2007
Renkoo has now added Google Talk to the list of Instant Messaging services that we can send your notifications to.
All of us here at Renkoo World HQ love getting notifications — especially response notifications — sent to IM… it’s nice and light, and in the case of Google Talk will also pop up on your Gmail (if you have the chat-enabled version).
Two tips to keep in mind:
- When you enter your Google Talk user id into Preferences, be sure to include the “@gmail.com” part.
- You’ll be asked to allow our bot to become your buddy. Please say yes, or the service won’t work!
You can add Google Talk either using basic preferences or if you’re feeling adventurous and want more control:
- Go to Advanced Preferences.
- Click on “Edit Contact Details”, fill it in with your info, hit “Save”.
- Click on “Set Types of Notifications” and select which notitifcations you’d like to get by Google Talk.
We’ll gTalk to you later…